Who we are
- U-23 and Junior, men’s racing teams.
- Led by Flavio Zappi, a successful ex-professional cyclist and now coach. Working with young talented riders.
- Working mostly with UK riders and providing a platform for success in Europe.
- A calendar of UCI and National races for U-23 and Junior teams in Italy, Belgium, UK, Spain, Netherlands, and France.
- A strong Italian vibe with a commitment to healthy racing, teamwork and close-up coaching.
Where we are at
Racing in UCI and National level races in Italy, Belgium, UK, Spain, and France. Including several top stage races in Italy, Belgium and France.
Close-up coaching, good diet and healthy living. Achieving eye-catching results at U-23 and Junior level in Italy, France, Belgium, Spain and UK.
Punching well above our weight on a tight budget. Achieving great results in UCI and National races.
Zappi Racing Team has placed several riders in professional teams.
Benefits for commercial partners
- Friends of Zappi RT: 2000 Facebook friends
- Flavio Zappi: 4000 facebook friends
- Zappi RT: 5500 likes
- Reach: Approx. 5000 per week
- We will work with partners to devise promotional campaigns to achieve their aims.
- Provide promotional collateral to support campaigns.
- We organise and participate in events with partners, their clients, “Friends of Zappi Racing”, and the broader audience.
- Invitations to races, team presentations, guided training sessions and rides.
The Zappi Goal
- To keep our best riders as a foundation for building Zappi success in UK and Europe.
- To build team infrastructure to support and sustain racing success – based on our ethos of healthy living, good diet, and close-up coaching
- To build the Zappi promotions and communications infrastructure so that partners maximise benefit from engagement.